Swing & Country | 10 Days from Ft.Lauderdale | March 7th – 17th, 2021 | Crown Princess
Pricing: (includes cruise & dance package)
- Interior Cabin: Starting at: $1749.00*
- Ocean View Cabin: Starting: $2154.00*
- Balcony Cabin: Starting at: $2499.00*
- Mini Suite Cabin: Starting at: $2799.00*
All Prices are per person based on double occupancy (Fares are subject to change) *
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and includes Non-Commissionable Fare of $250.00.
Government Taxes of $362.37 are additional. Airfare & Transfers Additional
- First Deposit – $400.00 per person at booking
- Second Deposit – an additional $400.00 per person – September 15th, 2020
- Final Payment – December 1st, 2020
We also have an interest free monthly payment program (Most Popular) – Get booking details!
- Stateroom Accommodations
- Meals & Entertainment
- All Dances & Workshops
- Pre-Cruise Package (Hotel & Transfers)
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Travel Insurance Available – We recommend Travel Guard Insurance
We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect you against financial loss due non-refundable costs and fees due to unexpected cancellations, trip interruption, trip delay, missed/canceled flights, lost or stolen baggage/personal items, illness/injury and much more.
- $100.00 After Purchase (at any time)
- 50% after September 30th, 2020
- 75% after October 31st, 2020
- No Refunds after November 30th, 2020
Dance Cruise FAQ’s
Can I book on my own and still join your dance group activities?
Is the entire ship made up of dancers?
What makes a dance cruise different from a regular cruise?
- Dances most nights hosted by our instructors
- Our own DJ for the best dance music
- A good number of dance workshops on the days at sea with our top instructors
- Private parties for just us, as well as some shore excursions together
- Nightly dining together
- And more !
Is a Dance Cruise suitable if we have kids?
What is the average age on your dance cruises?
Are there any age restrictions?
Older children and young adults: If you are bringing older children (under 21 they must be in a cabin with someone over 25, or in some cases can be in a cabin adjoining or adjacent to yours. Please book this in advance. The closer to final payment we get, the more difficult it is to find adjacent cabins.
What is included in the price?
Items not included: Meals at “Reservations Only” Dining, bar beverages (alcohol and soft drinks), shore excursions gratuities, transportation to and from the ship.